جميع المشاركات من قبلMohamed Raafat Hassan
I have a Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering and 11+ years’ experience as Drilling Engineer & Drilling Supervisor. Worked on both offshore (Deep water Semi-Submersible & Drill ship rigs) & onshore.
Also, I am accredited IWCF Well Control Instructor & Assessor.
· Assist in producing scope of works for Contracts connected to all the services required by drilling department and Carrying out required technical evaluation.
· Discuss and challenge geotechnical data with geologists and geophysicists.
· Responsible of well planning, cost reduction initiatives, hydraulics and fluid optimization, drill string analysis.
· Ensure safe execution and delivery of well construction and intervention activity in line with HSE, company policy and procedures.
· Check all on site Equipment (e.g. casing handling equipment, drilling BHA) Well Materials (e.g. casings, liner hangers, wellheads, packers), and Well Consumables (e.g. bits, mud additives, cement additives).
· Review operations with service partners ensuring required tools and personal.